Glass Fish Rhythm Glass Fish Rhythm

2 for graphics. Nothing for everything else

This game is AWFUL. The story is really lame and weak and the controls are so awkward. I just stopped playing after a minute of playing because the controls were so frustrating. I don't see how this is even remotely a rhythm game (but then again, I didn't get past the first level).

I do have to admit the graphics and music add that nice old-skool charm to it and kept me a bit interested even though the controls were crap.

So all-in-all: nice aesthetic, terrible idea and controls. Better luck next time.

DUCK SIM 2008 DUCK SIM 2008

Life changing experience!

I got so addicted to this game that I skipped school in risk of being held back, just to be the duck. I will never look at a duck the same way again.

It's a Nice Day Today It's a Nice Day Today

Good for one time only

In my eyes, it doesn't deserve the attention it's getting but it also doesn't deserve the burning FatKidWitAJetPak just gave it.

The joke is pretty good at first but it's only good for one time...

Brutal Insulter Brutal Insulter

pointless

I honestly don't see the point of this... I'm ashamed to say that my music is actually in this.. it's degrading..

Where's Billy? Where's Billy?

I just tabbed

this game is so easy to cheat on

funkycaveman responds:

meh cos your a cheater i get a score of 0?

Music Catch Music Catch

Amazing game!

Amazing song too!

Mohiko Go Home Mohiko Go Home

Hey I just noticed you used my music!

I really like the concept of the game and you're really getting there. The character is really hard to control and the background looked rather fake. I really think you should spend more time on the graphics as well as the action script. You say this took three days to make and a week to learn the action script? I think you should spend more time making this. Don't just churn it out. Spend time on it.

I also believe the levels become hard way too quickly. I know it's only 5 levels but you should create more levels and spread out the difficulty more

Snake by solki Snake by solki

Hey

I'm the composer of the song you used. I'm reviewing to say thanks for using my song!

The game itself is okay. It is overdone though. You can still use the template of the game but try to think creatively and come up with a way to make your version of snake stand out.

Square Fleet Square Fleet

Nice game!

The controls were a bit awkward at first but I got used to it. This game just seems to be something that will eat up a few minutes of your time, but then again, that's what flash games are made for, eh?

Nice music selection by the way, and by that, I mean, thank you for using my track, "One Starry Night."

UberCream responds:

Hey, ur track just seemed like great music to fit the theme. I'm glad you didn't hate it. :D

RaidenX RaidenX

Dear reverenmusic12

Are you serious? The controls for this game are so fucking straightforward, it's ridiculous.

Dear Go0gley,

This game is so awesome! I'm so freakin' addicted to it. I really don't see much error in it at all.