Sonic Shorts: Volume 5 Sonic Shorts: Volume 5

Wow.

I've watched all the shorts collections and they've brought back memories for me, back to when Sonic was my life. I was a dedicated fan of the series from Sonic Advance to Sonic Riders. Sadly, I don't really play Sonic anymore, since I've moved on to music but it's little things like this that bring back memories

Once at the Lesson Once at the Lesson

Very cool

Such a random concept but I like it a lot! It's got a certain charm to it.

The Catch of the Day The Catch of the Day

Ha!

I really like it! it reminds me of the good ol' days when I watched cartoons all the time. I really love this the cartoony qualities!

scr00g mcduc scr00g mcduc

i'm all for creative freedom and everything but, quite frankly, i hated this.

why I hated it:
1. lazy animation
2. horrid voices
3. lack of plot
4. had the wit and humor of a 5-year-old
5. generally a dreadful, awful, deplorable, atrocious, worthless, useless, poor, pathetic, pitiful, lamentable, appalling, abysmal, lame, lousy, brutal, painful, crappy movie

W-P-S responds:

What a coinsidence!
This review has the wit of a 5 year old as well!

The iPhone Shuffle The iPhone Shuffle

lol

i really liked that! plain, simple, and good

Gears of Awesome Gears of Awesome

lmao

WHERE'S MY WIFE!!!!!! instant win, man. instant win. i haven't played the game so i don't get some of the jokes but still. very noob-friendly.

The Greatest Idea Ever! The Greatest Idea Ever!

Love it!

Great cartoon! I love the charm that put in your cartoons. To me it's very reminiscent of cartoons like Dexter's Lab and other old Cartoon Network shows like that.

I don't know why some people are taking this cartoon so seriously (ex. X-Heiko). IT'S JUST A CARTOON FOR CHRIST'S SAKE, PEOPLE! IT DOESN'T HAVE TO BE 100% REALISTIC!

Chris & Harry Chris & Harry

I don't know...

Not to be a killjoy or anything but this isn't your best work. Grand Theft Awesome is (at least in my mind).

This was not original. DBZ parodies are so overdone. I did like the scene with the stressed out business man. It just seemed so random haha

Hungry Hungry

Ha!

Fun cartoon! Really well animated, too I might add! Short and sweet.

The only thing I would fix is the synching in some areas.

-StopSkateMotion- -StopSkateMotion-

Pretty cool

I like the use of my music. The concept is very original. And I like how you don't erase the skater as he moves along. It's like he's leaving a trail of himself behind... All I ask is smoother animation and a longer version and it'll be awesome.

Bertn responds:

Maybe me and my friend will make another one soon, longer and better. But it's hard to make it smooth cuz we don't really have the good material to make stopmotions.
We only use paper, a pen and a camera. :3